Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tool #5

The two tools I chose for tool number five are Prezi and Xtranormal. Both tools were very easy to navigate and create sample products for my classroom. I used Xtranormal to create a sample product for physical activity awareness. This is something that I plan for my students to do as well. With Xtranormal, they can create and present a video that discusses a topic related to Health Fitness (i.e. prevention of disease, nutrition, good/bad health habits, exercise routines, etc...). You can check out a sample of my product here....http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/13522765/physical-activity
Furthermore, with Prezi, I found that it is a very good tool for teachers to present new materials to their students. My product is very simple and it introduces the proper form to pass a volleyball. This tool is for teachers only, but I would have my students try it out. It has more options to present and edit information, unlike Xtranormal. With Prezi, you can add videos and pictures to your presentation. I think my students will enjoy using Prezi to make a presentation on a particular sport or exercise routine. You can check out a sample here...http://prezi.com/hgvmkb4tbcf1/volleyball/

No comments:

Post a Comment