Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tool #4

So my department already has created a document in Google Docs. We created a document that contains lock combinations with lock numbers for our students to use during their Health Fitness period. We all have access to the documents. We are able to edit and add any information. For example, at the beginning of the school year, we assign locks. I am able to access the document and assign the student a lock number. All information saved will be available for my colleagues when they open the document.

I decided to create a survey form in Google Docs. It was very easy to create and its a simple form that I will keep editing throughout out the semester. You can access my form here
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/a/springbranchisd.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHhxQTdvOUxXVG5NV2FFc1hGekhZbHc6MQ" width="760" height="664" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

I am actually very excited to use this tool with my students. I think it will be a great way to get some feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment