Monday, June 18, 2012

Tool #2

As I looked at other blogs, I was able to read some interesting posts. This made it fairly easy to comment on the topics I cam across. I did not mind posting my comment and knowing that it can be viewed by someone else. I felt very comfortable because I go through the same process when I am tweeting or posting a comment on Facebook. Although, I was very careful not to misspell any words! I believe it is very important to be able to communicate with others in your PLN. By commenting on a blog, your able to give and receive feedback from many individuals. I think I will be on tool #2 through out my completion of 11 tools. I can't wait to subscribe to more blogs and read more interesting posts by others and by my colleagues. In particular, I will be visiting "Finding the Essential Tension." It is a blog written by Quinton Freeman. The first time I visited the blog, I looked at the list of blogs he had and I was able to find a couple that I also liked. I am curious to see what other information he will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment